IGNORED

Felli New Deal?

Matt

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Everton-will-attempt-to-shut-the-door-on-interest-from-Arsenal-and-Manchester-United-in-midfielder-Marouane-Fellaini-by-offering-him-a-new-contract-article648283.html

maybe the board has learnt that we need to tie down our key players to long term contract sooner. If this one comes off, and if the Jags one is sorted (not sure where that is at the moment) thats 7 players tied down to long term contracts right? Anyone think maybe the board and BK are doing some good?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Everton-will-attempt-to-shut-the-door-on-interest-from-Arsenal-and-Manchester-United-in-midfielder-Marouane-Fellaini-by-offering-him-a-new-contract-article648283.html

maybe the board has learnt that we need to tie down our key players to long term contract sooner. If this one comes off, and if the Jags one is sorted (not sure where that is at the moment) thats 7 players tied down to long term contracts right? Anyone think maybe the board and BK are doing some good?

I take it you are reffering to the Piennar and Anichebe situations, if so I think you are being unbelievabely harsh on the board. They started negotiations with both players well in advance of thier contracts running down so its hardly thier fault if the players wont sign.

Talking of which I am very nervous about this news as I am not completely convinced that we will be able to hang onto him and it really would upset the apple cart if he is the latest player to decide to jump ship because of the lack of direction.

On the other hand he might just say thanks very much and sign! :P