IGNORED

Whats Going On?!

Guest Aidan lewis

Guest Aidan lewis

Hi, new to toffeetalk but since 606 shut down I've had nowhere to complain about our poor results and lack of money so thought I'd give it a shot here :lol: .

Only kidding, I'm here to ask peoples opinion on why we have bidded for Adem Ljajic (I think his name is - excuse my ignorance as I've never heard of him) for around £7.9m?

It seems strange to me as I'd of thoughtEvertonnwouldntt even have the initial £6m turned down for him in our whole summers budget never mind nearly £8m!

This leads me to believe one of two things. Either, Moyes knows someone is leaving in the summer and the transfer is 99% going to happen so he is begging to spend his money already, or we are 99% going to be taken over in the summer.

Now, I'd love the latter to be true, but we've heard it all before. Every year something is said to make it seem as if it is finally true. We all know it never happens. On the other hand, I believe Moyes when he says he will be trying to keep hold of all his players this summer. I'd of thought we would have heard about a transfer arranged for players such as Rodders, Screech, Coleman or Our Tets from the press. So what is everyones opinion? Have we sold a player already? Are we about to be takenover? Or has Kenwrite given Moyes a few million for the summer? <-- :lol: .

Thanks for your views guys.

Hi, new to toffeetalk but since 606 shut down I've had nowhere to complain about our poor results and lack of money so thought I'd give it a shot here :lol: .

Only kidding, I'm here to ask peoples opinion on why we have bidded for Adem Ljajic (I think his name is - excuse my ignorance as I've never heard of him) for around £7.9m?

It seems strange to me as I'd of thoughtEvertonnwouldntt even have the initial £6m turned down for him in our whole summers budget never mind nearly £8m!

This leads me to believe one of two things. Either, Moyes knows someone is leaving in the summer and the transfer is 99% going to happen so he is begging to spend his money already, or we are 99% going to be taken over in the summer.

Now, I'd love the latter to be true, but we've heard it all before. Every year something is said to make it seem as if it is finally true. We all know it never happens. On the other hand, I believe Moyes when he says he will be trying to keep hold of all his players this summer. I'd of thought we would have heard about a transfer arranged for players such as Rodders, Screech, Coleman or Our Tets from the press. So what is everyones opinion? Have we sold a player already? Are we about to be takenover? Or has Kenwrite given Moyes a few million for the summer? <-- :lol: .

Thanks for your views guys.

It leads me to believe that most journolists are lazy lying sponges and that the whole thing is a waste of time lie.

It leads me to believe that most journolists are lazy lying sponges and that the whole thing is a waste of time lie.

I hold journalists in quite high regard, myself. Then again, I've never considered a sports writer for a tabloid to be a journalist :lol:

I hold journalists in quite high regard, myself. Then again, I've never considered a sports writer for a tabloid to be a journalist :lol:

Totally agree with this, my sister's a journalist but I don't call picking random players names and teams out of a hat and making a story out of it journalism!!!