IGNORED

Must See This, Its Truly Hilarious

i was passed this link to a website by a friend, its a crazy american church forum, and whats on it is truely mindblowing lol, i have never read so much crap before, and only in the states could you have people with such insane views on the world

My link

this is the top 10 reasons that god hates the UK!!!

Holy shit....that's the funniest (or the most disturbing :mellow: ) thing ever...

Rev Jim Osbourne...

"I would consider myself an expert on marriage since I have been married 5 times, and I heartily agree with all of these suggestions that Brother Rubicon has posted. See, a woman is like a car: Check her out, take care of her, kick her every once in a while, and keep her locked in the garage. You're not a good car owner if you poorly maintain your vehicle and don't care what happens to it. As well, you would never considering taking your hands off the wheel and letting the car drive itself! Keep firm control over your car so you and the car can ride the highway to Heaven."