IGNORED

Yassine Benzia

Often compared to Karim Benzema, Lyonnais Yassine Benzia is is not the head with it. It break the screen with the U17 to the world in its class. Back in France, after the elimination to the Mexico, he enjoys and is the point on his situation, his desires and dreams. Confidences. (Photo press-Sports)

"Yassin Benzia, eliminated in the quarter-finals in the Mexico with blueberries, have you digested this defeat?"

Inevitably, I am still disappointed with our elimination. There lived a beautiful adventure together. In the end, it is just as in "colos", it is a little sad to leave our teammates. In this team of France, there was a good spirit and a good delirium between us. On a sporting level, I think that was the chance to go to the end. Now, the harder it is to manage the time difference between the France and the Mexico.

On a personal level, with 5 goals in 5 matches, you have been performing and you you are revealed to the public in that competition. How do you live it?

I'm happy to me, even if it can do still better. I made a beautiful season with Lyon (36 goal season last with the OL U17) and then a beautiful route with the France team. This will very quickly and I do realize not necessarily for what I did.

Specifically, what are now your desires and your dreams?

My goal: it's Lyon, I hope to sign a first professional contract. I want to stay in France and do not go abroad for the time being. I would like to integrate the CFA group and follow a maximum of games going one day seek a place on the bench of the pros.

17 Years old, a recruiter Barça you tend his card and clubs as Blackburn, Everton are interested in you (of the clubs Spanish as well as Manchester City would be interested), do you think?

It is dream and pleasure. All of this happens very quickly and if someone had told me all this, there is a year or two, I would have not thought a single second. But this season I have worked really well and my efforts are rewarded, I hope to continue on the same dynamic.

"A few years ago, Meghni or Meriem were compared too early... with Zidane"

Today, you walk in the footsteps of Karim Benzema. Do you find that this would be counterproductive?

No I do not think about it. I think it's flattering. Benzema is an example, it is passed by Lyon and on has commonalities. But after, Benzema, Benzema and Benzia, it is Benzia. I still lucid and I know what I have to do to get high.

Some of your teammates as Kurt Zouma to Saint-Etienne or Lenny Nangis have already integrated the pro group while you should resume with the U19 of Lyons. It is more difficult to succeed in the OL only elsewhere?

Yes, necessarily. It is more difficult but I saw this as a challenge, and it makes me want to get there.

Your big brother, Farid, has just signed a contract intern pro for one year with Lille. In the Benzia, the foot is a family affair...

(Laughs..) I do not know. It is true that it is because we play almost in the same position. It is very technical players. Our dad we gave the virus, he had played in Elbeuf.

Sochalien Boudebouz has evolved into the French young categories, before a day to reach the Algerian selection. Imagine one day experience the same thing?

No, for the moment I I don't the head with it. There I am in France team and I hope to stay as long as possible. I am focused on my future with the OL and club. "After it will be seen...".

I think the dream is just barca