IGNORED

Predictions for the Season

Paul 1300

Okedokie

This is something we do in the office and I will be doing on the Spurs forum

Apart from Everton winning everthing in fantasy land and Liverpool ( we jokingly call them bin dippers)being relegated in reality how do you see the Prem finishing up

I think everton Villa and spurs will be in a mini league of their own behind Le scum who will finish 5th

top 4 wil be

1. Man U (you have to admit they are Cults)

2 Man City

3.Chelsea ( fuckers )

4. Liverpool (spits)

5. Le Scum ( AKA Woolwich)

6. Tottenham Lukewarmspur

7. The Mighty Everton

8. Villa

Relegated

I think it will be tough for poor old Norwich and I think they will be bottom

I hope wigan go down because they annoy me they are one of those clubs that you should beat but struggle against and they haven't really got the support for a Premiership club, I have nothing against the town I am sure its a very nice place, but I think Rugby's more their sport

and I think Swansea will go down which will be a shame for the welsh as a nation

I think despite Citys Harlem globe trotter attempt at building a super team they are still behind bacon face and his team of Chavs and cant see many teams beating them

Chelsea I think needed to strengthen at the back and midfield to compete which they haven't done, and I am hoping Liverpool will do a leeds and spend foolishly and win fuck all and go bankrupt despite all their spending I only see Charlie Adam and Suarez as good buys, although Henderson could be a wise investment

Sunderland could be a surprise package

but the rest I see as mid table to relegation fight

I think Everton will be around 7th I think there is a settled team youre not going to set the league alight, and I hope you beat arsenal chelsea and all the teams around us except for Spurs and Norwich

an Ideal table would be

1 Spurs

2 Norwich

3 Everton

4 QPR

Relegated

18 Liverpool

19 Chelsea

20 Arsenal

1 - Man City

2 - Man Utd

3 - Liverpool (shame)

4 - Chelsea

5 - Tottenham

6 - Bolton

7 - Arsenal (based on them loosing Fabregas and Nasri)

8 - Villa/Everton (overly pessimistic so that hopefully ill get pleasantly surprised)

Relegated - QPR and Norwich

Missing another to be relegated, and Notlob?!

Missing another to be relegated, and Notlob?!

Swansea, sorry, thought they were too obvious wink.png

I threw in Bolton so that I could put Everton at 8th or 9th. They looked quite impressive last weekend, granted it was rubbish opponents but they played quite well.

However I actually do think that we can finish 6th, above Arsenal, Bolton and Villa.

Edited by Peter H