IGNORED

MIA, KIA Toffetalk RollCall

Lowensda

I would like to start a Rollcall for all those who used to contribute to this wonderful forum that have either been KIA'd or MIA for somtime, within the cyberspace that is the internet.

Some have fallen. Some have just 'disappeared'. Lest we forget all those ToffeTalkers, you will forever be parts the foundations, of this impressive 'cyber house'.

Feel free to contribute your own suggestions and messages.

KIA - Marcopaulo I

Member Since - "24 Nov 2005" Ended - "about a month ago 2011"

8%5CMr-Arse--82907.jpg

A poem in memory of our brother;

Casual speech brings you back

A stickler for good speech

Allowing minor errors politely

Bad words heard shock many of us

That language is poorly taught

Simple English is now trashed

Beautiful words seldom spoken

Butchered by defiant students

In classes of fearful teachers

All devalued by those not caring

Everyone using their You Knows

With those who know even less

F William Broome 2008

MIA - Ian C I

Member Since - "06 Mar 2008" Last Active - "Oct 24 2011 14:46"

Do not be fooled by his Last Active Date, he has not reared his once 'mature head on young shoulders' for long while, nor has he become eloped in conversation. So for that we assume him missing. In respect to Ian and his political ways....

Haha was rather jealous that you'd been away Avin right up till the whatever line!!!!!!!!

Lol, funnily enough, I was fine while I was away (bottled water etc) but it might teach me a lesson for being a dedicated appreciator of a good fart. Providing that I'm the sender and not the recipient that is. laugh.png

Hahaha, ive been caught out a few times mate the A50 has a field id rather not visit again shall i put it that way oh and also how grateful was i that i had a trailer full of baby wipes too, whoop whoop!!!!!

(maybe this should have gone in the what grinds your gears thread)

Edited by smeghead1

Hahaha, ive been caught out a few times mate the A50 has a field id rather not visit again shall i put it that way oh and also how grateful was i that i had a trailer full of baby wipes too, whoop whoop!!!!!

(maybe this should have gone in the what grinds your gears thread)

Maybe a 'What grinds your goolies' thread could be appropriate. laugh.png

And Matt, thank heavens we don't live in those countries, though I had to pay £2.20 for a glass of coke yesterday (4.40 per pint) in a pub over here. When you compare that to the price of fuel over here, it shows what a f%!k"ed up country we live in.

Maybe a 'What grinds your goolies' thread could be appropriate. laugh.png

And Matt, thank heavens we don't live in those countries, though I had to pay £2.20 for a glass of coke yesterday (4.40 per pint) in a pub over here. When you compare that to the price of fuel over here, it shows what a f%!k"ed up country we live in.

Unfortunately I do mate, have done for 5 years.Though going to be working in Hungary for the next 6-8 months so that should cut the bill a fair bit!