IGNORED

Everton Liquor Challenge

Dalziel Kane

This would go down a treat on Grand Old Team from past knowledge but I don't participate any more despite being an active member still. From what i can remember, Miscellaneous section, anything goes

Point being, do we have a liquor thread, because it's nearly 4-00 in the morning, only got home about 45 minutes ago from a night out (no work tomorrow) and I maybe I stayed out longer than I should have and lo and behold drunk a bottle of gin, a bottle of brandy, and four black rats before making my way home through a cemetery at two o clock in the morning, and ended up here, my wife is 'not pleased', and I shall have to finish soon

Odd thing is, don't feel that intoxicated, it's almost like I am immne to liquor sometimes, some people would be out on their feet after this, I don;t have a drink problem but often when I drink it has little effect as this night has illustrated although there is a slight side effect but nothing overly significant

Tuesday night is never an official drink night but this night I had a few, but rest assured I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed by sunrise, I haven;t been as you may call acutally drunk since 1997, and that's the god's honest truth (saturday, Marchish 1997, Everton 2-0 Nottingham Forest, Barmby scored is all I can remember)

I don't know who scored the other, but that was a saturday night and by god, I was as totally out of it by after midnight that day

since then it's like I'm almost impervious to liquor and haven't looked back, but every now and again like to have a few sherbets, think I'd better call it a night now

I apologize ahead of time for what some may deem 'incoherent rambling'