IGNORED

Competition: Everton's Greatest Premier League XI DVD

Louis

ILC Media have very kindly donated a copy of their latest DVD; Everton's Greatest Premier League XI to ToffeeTalk.

To be in with a chance of winning it, please send us the name of the player who has made the most Premier League appearances for Everton as of 27th December 2011.

You can do this by either emailing admin [at] toffeetalk.com or using the Contact Us page above.

A winner will be picked at random wink.png

Closing date: 31 January 2011.

It's currently retailing for £17.99:

http://evertondirect...=GBC-Everton112

I answered Dave Watson smile.png thought it will be him no doubt. How many games does Unsy have and how many Dave?

Don't know numbers but I'm sure Watson played more games for Everton than Unsworth....the key thing though is that many of them will have been in pre-Premier League days.

I know that and know that Southall is having most games overally, but thought that after premier started Watson did play most. But may be i were thinking of wrong year about start of prem. Unsy went also to other teams for a while. But like i said i would like to know numbers. Couldnt find em from wiki. Anyone have a link for that i will be happy. Wiki has just total appearences numbers.

I put those with a correct answer in a list and pick one from random. That is literally the process.

It was said that some people will feel that it's unfair to have moderators and admin' participate in the competition, so to avoid any potential problems, they are asked not to participate.

Was your resignation from admin just a ruse so that you could enter the competitions? ;)

I put those with a correct answer in a list and pick one from random. That is literally the process.

It was said that some people will feel that it's unfair to have moderators and admin' participate in the competition, so to avoid any potential problems, they are asked not to participate.

Was your resignation from admin just a ruse so that you could enter the competitions? wink.png

Ha Ha, No Louis it was all the other things that were not right, I wanted to keep improving the forum to make it the best there is, but got so frustrated when every suggestion I made, got negative responses or no response at all.

Its no good you and Steve saying the site is OK as it is, In my eyes that is just standing still, the last discussion we had in the staffroom was about the upgrade, you and Steve kept saying you have to move on.

Well you know my opinion, the upgrade was shit and if anything it set the forum back, it took 3 months to put bits and pieces right and its still no better now. The colours light grey and dark grey have been the same for 8 years, so how about doing what you say and move on.

Avinalaff is right, the forum is so depressing to look at, so why not make it nicer looking and more attractive to draw in possible new members.

Anyway, i cant see you closing your eyes and sticking a pin in your screen so you still haven't told me how you pick at random.

I'm asking because if it goes to people you like, its a complete waste of my time me putting in an entry. laugh.png

Edited by Bill