IGNORED

What's Your Best Memory?

Oztoffee

Mine was the Bayern game in the semi's. Never experienced anything like it. And it was only a few tears it's not like I was bawling like a baby.  :unsure:

ATB

Mac

50902[/snapback]

:D same here mate i was so filled with pride that night :D cryed like a baby all the way back to the car :o my older brother who i was with just kept smiling at me saying told ya so ;) was one of the best times of my life al never forget it as i was luckty to be there :D but what a night ;)

So many, but a vivid moment was when we lifted cup V's Watford, I was a late'ish teen & we hadnt won anyhting in ions.

Was more because it was of them moments that sticks int he mind as watched the match on The box with me Dad, whom like me now had seen great teams followed by years of medicority.

We went up together for the goals & final whistle...he was fukin Puching the air...I was on the ground doing a dying fly cleleb thingy & it was fukin great. One of those genuine & special times of my life ....Then the Jugernaut that proceeded in the next few years to come was just a trip for those that were blessed to be of the time.

E.F.C.F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

Watford cup final and what followed was special, will we ever get to that level again? Just have to keep the faith. I've put on here before that I got a ticket for Watford out of the blue the night before the game. The final whistle, having long lost the people I went with (standing in the blue end you stood where the crowd put you...those were the days :D ) but celebrating with my thirty thousand odd new best mates...awesome.

Edited by mikeo