IGNORED

Geoff Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2178463/Johnny-Heitinga-set-Everton-exit-Fenerbahce-make-5m-bid.html?ITO=1490

Replacement for Heitinga apparently.. incidentally I was listening to an American podcast and they reckon he'd be no more than a squad player at Stoke (at first) and would need to work hard to make it into the first team.

I wouldn't want anyone named Cameron at Goodison. Apologies for any Cameron's out there, but it just makes me think about that cunt of a prime minister this country has. Those group of individuals really make me mad sometimes, being serious. Suppose we look above that, OK, the kid's american, good start, tall and commanding, just as a defender should be, has yet to score at international level, and still has maybe ten years left of his career, free of injuries and staying fit. But is this a purchase that really needs to be made, most likely a bench player for Moyes, but above all else, it looks like there are other interested parties and it looks likely he will never be a Goodison player. Oh well.