IGNORED

A evening with Big Nev at Bootle FCs ground

hello fellow blues,ive asked permision and was aproved to let you all know about a few

different things we do,im not here to advertise and run,im a bitter blue and hate the redsh*te with a passion,I shall be partaking in other posts and other threads! just wanted to make that bit clear to you all...im not here to bombard you either...

An Evening with Neville Southall

Bootle FCs ground

Nov 3rd 7.30

Comedian,raffles,signed EFC memoribilia

Tickets only £10 each

for more info please email me (mark)

since1878hospitality@hotmail.co.uk

This is selling really fast and i can honestly say Big Nev isnt the typical after dinner speaker hahaha

he says it as he sees it,very funny very dry,very sharp,please come along at a tenner a ticket this very very cheap for a big nev night.......

thanks for your time wink.png

ello again lads and gals,if anyone whos had a litttle look and thought yeah might go this,sort it closer the date....

This is selling out very fast,if you want to pre book now,then pay me at the man utd game and ill give you your tickets,this is the best option,its selling out very quick,cheersyay.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I had a look at it. You must be Paul

I live nowhere near Merseyside and due to work commitments and distance can't get to see many home games and would have liked to have attended one of your theme nights in the Liverpool vicinity, but that's not to say won't be able to attend at a future date. Prices seem reasonable for all that is put together and chance to meet former players. I hope the Southall night will be a big success, as sure it will be.

I had a look at it. You must be Paul

I live nowhere near Merseyside and due to work commitments and distance can't get to see many home games and would have liked to have attended one of your theme nights in the Liverpool vicinity, but that's not to say won't be able to attend at a future date. Prices seem reasonable for all that is put together and chance to meet former players. I hope the Southall night will be a big success, as sure it will be.

Thanks for viewing but no im not Paul,im Mark, Paul is my arl school mate and I help him out on these nights! hope you do get a chance to come to one of the nights! cheers

• 1 month later...

just a quick update on our evening with Neville Southall 3rd nov in Bootle,we have had a fantastic response to the evening and it looks sure to be a great night.

If anyone dosen't know about the evening or if anyone is considering attending we do still have some tickets available priced at just £10.

Neville will be spending the whole evening with us and is more than happy to chat,sign autographs and pose for photos etc after his question and answers sessions.

If anyones intrested just give me a email at since1878hospitality@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...