IGNORED

Free delivery from evertondirect.com for non-UK fans with ForEverton membership

Louis

I think it may have been Droobie who is based in Australia that mentioned that it was expensive to have items shipped to their country.

I've just found this on the official site:

FOREVERTON Overseas 2012/13

Price: £20.00

International Evertonians can stay close to the heart of the Club by purchasing a FOREVERTON Overseas Membership. Benefits include free worldwide delivery from evertondirect.com, twice yearly publications and vouchers for discount on selected home Premier League games.

http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productMembership.aspx

It seems that for £20 you can have (unlimited?) items shipped to the country which in some cases is cheaper than paying for postage.

Thanks for the heads up guys... devil is in the detail though.... "~ Subject to a minimum order value of £25, not available when purchasing 2012/13 kits." I usually pool with my everton mates here and do a bulk shipment to save on freight costs... and usually purchase a kit.

• 1 month later...

https://snt002.mail.live.com/default.aspx?rru=inbox#n=929161616&rru=inbox&fid=5&mid=78f25a9a-0703-11e2-a9cc-00215ad6eef8&fv=1

Seems the exception of kits has been lifted?

*Basket value must be £40 excluding delivery cost to qualify for this offer. Free delivery is subject to weight, dimensions and value.**Calls to the number above are charged at ten pence per minute from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary. To ensure that your official evertondirect.com e-mails get to your inbox, please add customerservices@evertondirect.evertonfc.com to your e-mail address book or safe list.