IGNORED

Evertonians in Southeast Asia

tolne

Im travelling down to Southeast Asia next week for an extended period of time. Figured it would be unlikely but would ask anyway if there are any Evertonians from the likes of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam on this forum or have an idea of where to watch the games?

Probably won't be watching every game but whenever I have a chance to I'd like to.

Went to Thailand and Cambodia last week and you find a decent choice of games at all times on the TV's in the bars.

Went to a bar in Koh Tao that had all of the 3pm games on around the bar (think 5 games at the time) and I know one in Bangkok that also shows all if not most of the games that are on at any time while any games at other times will also be on.

In Cambodia there won't be quite as many places around but there are always places showing Premiership games and a decent chance you'll find us on somewhere.

I'd imagine the other places will be pretty similar, they all have a lot of Interest in the Premiership and a lot of English tourists.

Lived in Laos for a bit. If your in Vientiane there is an English pub called the Fox and Hound even though the owner is a Spurs fan they show games there. Also Sam Lo Pub (sp?) shows games but its a bit notorious as a spot where lao women prowl for foreigners (although who knows, that might be your kind of thing!)

Surprisingly excellent EPL coverage in Laos and Thailand. Im pretty sure all 380 games are broadcast live.

Cheers guys! If anyone in that area would like to catch a game from the second week of September let me know! I am fully ready to face manc and shite supporters but would be nice to be in the company of another blue.

Have a great trip....part of the world I'd love to visit.