IGNORED

FM2013

Matt

Played with Everton in the beta, but started a new career when the full game came out. Started unemployed so working my way up. Lincoln offered me a job in October 2012, after guiding them from 22nd to mid-table safety, a good start to the second season saw me moving to Dag & Red. Again my job would be to avoid relegation, took over when they were 24th in November and ended up in 17th place at the end of the season.

Now at the start of the 3rd season I'm sitting 2nd in the table in November.

My goal is to get to the Everton job. I like doing it the hard way biggrin.png By the way Everton were relegated in the 1st season in my game. Moyes was sacked and Mackay was chosen as his replacement. Bounced straight back up as champions and now sitting comfortably in 11th.

• 3 months later...

all about the tactics..beat them 2-0 last time i played them..to be fair i'm 3 seasons in though and have some cracking young lads that are stepping up...will hughes, jon williams, luke shaw, jamie ward-prowse, nathaniel clyne(YES TEN)..if only we could get these lads in real life :(

i use a 4-1-2-2-1 with a dm and 2 wingers...counter attack football..works a treat

• 1 month later...

I've taken a break from FIFA Manager myself because of how fucked up it is. No matter what tactics you use it's almost impossible to win against City or United, I understand that they have to be a challenge but it takes the piss. You get completely fucked over by them every time.