IGNORED

Everton's Ultimate Legend

DLRG12

Why are there two Fellaini unavailable threads.

Newcastle are hardly the brightest in the land and you can see why some would choose Shearer as that's what they most remember, but the actual vote should go to Jack Milburn, they biggest name they ever had. Even Beardsley would be worth a mention, or even Asprilla of all things, and then you have McDonald and Shearer himself, but Milburn would be the most appropriate and rightful decision.

I don't really care what other clubs choose, can only concentrate on your own side, but say Arsenal would pick someone like Drake, or Wright or George, and Tottenham has to be Dave MacKay. I pity any fools that choose someone like Gascoigne or Hoddle. There can be only one winner

Chelsea, someone like Dixon, or Osgood or even Zola, and United someone like Robert Charlton, Cantona or Robson. Even Edwards, despite the 'plane crash that took him so early in life.

If Liverpool don't see Hunt as best player ever, then something is wrong.

Wasn't there an incident back in around 1987 when one of the lower league sides survived relegation on the last day when a stray dog ran on the pitch and caused a survival. He was a hero there, and still is to this day. Only vague recollection of incident but maybe they could do something different and choose him. Coventry City has to be Houchen also. Just something that came to mind.

You could sit here all day and think about respective teams and heroes and everything, but time will not permit it.

Because I didn't want to talk about Fellaini himself or participate in those specific threads, but merely gave a thought to ask the above question when starting on a different thread I was ready to participate in. It's not going to make much difference, but that's about the size of it.

Are we talking about legend players here ?. I can't change any of the above. Once again, too many other clubs to mention, and best to really concentrate on our own club, and Dean looks like being the overall winner, which is no surprise. I'd kind of be interested who #1 leading player is above him right now.