IGNORED

Hi, Jack here.

Hi Danielson, can I just say that your greatest asset is Huw Jenkins, without his vision the Swans would not be where they are today. Maybe I'm not as neutral towards the Swans as I'm only 22 miles up the road, but hey, your doing fine. 1 Swansea might sneak this if you play tight across the middle and compact between Ash and Michu. 2 Michu is at current value is around the 8-10 mill mark, he is better than Ba but not yet as good as RVP. 3 Watch out for Osman, pulls our strings, wish we had your Leon though......... 4Good style of play, easy on the eye but the play is too open, maybe need to squeeze a little space from back to front maybe. 5 Ki is a beast but not mobile enough, I like Chico, very classy and might handle Jelevic well on Sat. 6 I think we are not too far from what we can achieve with our current squad in terms of our league pos, same as you really. 7 You will do more than hold your own in this league, problem is 20,000 crowd is not enough but there are plans to put an extra tier on the East stand? 8 We don't have the squad to break into the top four without two or three players of the quality we really need. 9 Osman for England as he should be starting games ahead of Lampard and Milner and Barry. I like Davies your left back but I wish Taylor would hurry up and be fit for Wales duty though, any news there? 10 C'mon the Swans, love seeing them play when I get a free ticket, which is not as often as I hopesad.png only cause I'm a tight arse mind you!!smile.png Cymru am Byth!!!worship[1].gif

Hi Danielson, can I just say that your greatest asset is Huw Jenkins, without his vision the Swans would not be where they are today. Maybe I'm not as neutral towards the Swans as I'm only 22 miles up the road, but hey, your doing fine. 1 Swansea might sneak this if you play tight across the middle and compact between Ash and Michu. 2 Michu is at current value is around the 8-10 mill mark, he is better than Ba but not yet as good as RVP. 3 Watch out for Osman, pulls our strings, wish we had your Leon though......... 4Good style of play, easy on the eye but the play is too open, maybe need to squeeze a little space from back to front maybe. 5 Ki is a beast but not mobile enough, I like Chico, very classy and might handle Jelevic well on Sat. 6 I think we are not too far from what we can achieve with our current squad in terms of our league pos, same as you really. 7 You will do more than hold your own in this league, problem is 20,000 crowd is not enough but there are plans to put an extra tier on the East stand? 8 We don't have the squad to break into the top four without two or three players of the quality we really need. 9 Osman for England as he should be starting games ahead of Lampard and Milner and Barry. I like Davies your left back but I wish Taylor would hurry up and be fit for Wales duty though, any news there? 10 C'mon the Swans, love seeing them play when I get a free ticket, which is not as often as I hopesad.png only cause I'm a tight arse mind you!!smile.png Cymru am Byth!!!worship[1].gif

22 miles??? Your bloody 5 miles away from me the wrong side, what road do you take, or are you stealing the police helicopter to get there!!

No hostile intentions, so pardon me for sort of being here.

We have sort of a agreed at the Jack forums that we will loose against Everton and the best we can hope for is a draw, especially if Fellaini is out. We dont really like tall people.

A few questions to you folks.

1. Given both of our fans a Swansea win is out of the question in the upcomming game, why do you believe it is so?

I most certainly do not believe that. Swansea are a bloody good side and nobodies mugs. I see this as a hard game for us.

2. Michu is considered a one man army at Swansea, what would you rate him to be worth currently?

Priceless to you, and far too much for us to pry him away. I said months ago we really should have gone for him. He is an epic striker this season. And very very dangerous.

3. Apart from Fellaini, who do you think will pose the greatest threat against the Swans?

Baines with his set pieces, and accurate crossing can cause all kinds of damage, but I think Jelavic may just come on good to show Michu how it is done. (Professional pride and such)

4. Apart from Michu, do you fear anything about the current style and threat from the Swans?

The playing style of Swansea can be very destructive, especially if they can get the passing game going.

5 Apart from Michu, which player would you like to see on your sidef any? and why?

Apart from Michu (who I think most teams would like) perhaps a decent defensive player to help us out ( we keep leaking goals) Is Bartley any good?

6. Can you continue to build on your success in the coming seasons, even if Fellaini departs? (tricky question I guess, since Michu´s and Fellaini´s dont fall from the skies)

Felli is a big player for us this season and I an not happy at the idea of losing him. But we can come again if he goes. May take a couple of seasons to redo the team. In Moyes We Trust.

7. How do you rate Swansea currently? are we to stay in premier league?

A ) Very highly and B ) You are not going to fall out this year of that I am certain.

8. How do you rate Everton currently? can you reach the top four?

I rate Everton as one of the best in the league when they are on form, and one of he top sides anyway. Yes we can reach the top four as can any team in the league. Will we? That is a different question, it will be hard graft. I think we can do it.

9. Are there any Everton or Swansea players you currently deem fit for international duty although they arent chosen?

I am not sure which players in Swansea's squad are already internationals. But if he isn't already, then obviously Michu deserves a call up.

10. Do you have a personal desire in seeing the Swans do well? (This is my own personal oppinion about Everton, I hope you guys do well against everybody except us)

I have no bones to grind with Swansea, I remember Big Bob Latchford going there and doing the business for you. Always liked Bob and I was there when he battered opposition for us. Sort of like Swansea, especially as I used to live in South Wales.

Thank you. If the answers arent too hostile they will be posted at our board. (by hostile I dont mean negative)

Iechydd da

- Michu worth 20-25mil

Can't agree with that, sorry Sideliner. It's still his first season, he's in a real purple patch of form. On this type of form, you could argue that a player who performs at that standard and level consistently for several seasons in the premier league, would be worth that sort of money. We'll have to wait until next season to see if that form carries over.

There have been many a purple patch player within the premier league, some who have been plying their trade in the Premier League and who have since not reproduced the form they did yesteryear (Charlie Adam, Santa Cruz, Benni McCarthy, Andy Carroll....to name but a few)

At Celta he scored on average (in La Liga) over 3 seasons, 5 goals a season. Good stats for a midfielder, granted. He's tripled that already, massively impressive but will he continue to score so regularly? I'm not so sure. Especially in 2nd season, where teams have now 'sussed' them out (Jelavic?) and will play to nullify the threat.

Don't get me wrong, I rate Michu but only based on his current form. My opinion can change, and i'll update you come the end of the year :)

maybe you are right tenaciousj - but what makes Fellaini so special then ? also a midfielder with much less goals -

would you sell Fellaini or Michu for 10 mil or less ? certainly i won't -

i have looked at Michu closely this season - in my fantasy league from the moment i saw his skill level - he is not a poacher like Jellavic - he is great on the ball and has a smooth finish to match - would like to see him with a few better players around him - poaching involves a lot of luck - skill like Bale and Hazard - is like intelligence - you either have it or you don't

Sideliner, GR pretty much said it for me. It's about whether he can consistently perform at the level he's showing. I just think that a team would be silly to buy him at £20-25m based on half (or even a full) season.

In his purple patch now, Swansea have every right to value him at that, however, as a player in general, would he be as highly valued as that, if next season he only scores 2 goals?

I agree with you, he's looking tremendous, in great form but that is temporary. Class is permanent. Fellaini is different, because of his consistently high standard of performances.

Just to mention, against Swansea earlier in the season, he did very little against Everton. That's only 1 of 3/4 full games I've seen him in admittedly, but he's been ineffective in 2 of them. Off days? Possibly. He's talented, no question, but I can't say in the games I've seen, that he's blown me away.

Oh and if Swan fans think I'm being bias, my view is similar with Jelavic. He came at a time when he was scoring for fun, in a great run and couldn't miss. I've seen Jelavic (even last year) miss some horrible efforts. In my eyes, that shows Jelavic is very effective, and could be fantastic when in form but not 'world class' or consistently great. Sorry if that upsets any blues.

as i said tenaciousj - maybe you are right - only time will tell who is really right - my point remains - to let him go for 8mil at this stage would be a shame -

but maybe i am wrong - i am just honestly saying what i would have done had i been his manager at this stage - he is shining brighter now than Fellaini has ever shone for Everton - personal oppinion as well -

let us wait and see .......