• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Phil Neville
    • Leon Osman
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Nikica Jelavic

Was it just me, or was baines playing, fully injured yesterday???? was hobbling around the last twenty minutes... Didnt make one darting run all day.... Went in with the opposite foot to tackle on every occasion.... The poor lad is being used in desperation.... It puzzles me why we buy cover players like oviedo, if they are not going to be used in times like these.... Crazy!

Naismith needs to go.... He's a poor durk kuyt..... At least he got the goals for the sh*te...

Jags needs to stop thinking he's beckenbaur with those 70 yard passes... am sure he's got a bet with his mates on being n the top ten of opta stats for assissts made...

If steptoe neville turns back to his keeper one more time before making a pass am going to scream... And please dont tell me there's not point if the pass isnt on.... Good players see passes, he doesn't... I think he's been a great servent but needs now to be sitting next to chris woods with an ear piece on, not with an arm band...

Fellaini had a good game but once again, as i said on another topic, he had one big chance again when put though at goal to smash it and get us going at 1-0,,,,, decided to place it into the corner 25 yards out... Knew he was never going to score but played it safe anyway not to look like a mug....

Rant Over!!

I agree with you about Baines, he didn't look on the ball today and a couple of times he would play the ball into Pienaar and Pienaar would look for the 'one-two' but Baines woulden't make the run, it seemed as if he was playing with a knock and only wanted to defend rather than attack.

Regarding Naismith I think he's low on confidence, he shows flairs of excellence pre-season and has done some good stuff in the league I just think he needs to get a goal under his belt so he can push on for us. I'm not saying he's not been poor because he has but I don't think its time to sell just yet.

Jagielka's long passes were pissing me off too but I think it was the only method we could use against Swansea, nobody bar Coleman was going to run at them and seeing as they played so deep the only way of getting a goal was a long ball from Jagielka being flicked on by Fellaini and into the path of Jelavic, it had me with my head in my hands but I actually think it was our only real way of breaking Swansea down.