Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Coleman, even though he was sloppy at times. Howard, Distin and Baines are the only others who can hold their head up high. Anichebe weren't too bad, but Jelavic is offering very little atm.

Felli behind the striker should be plan B, long balls to the big man. As he's less effective over the 90 starting there.

Coleman. Though he still needs to work on his crossing. Of all the good positions he got himself into, I can only think of one good delivery, when he pulled it back to Fellaini who should have scored.

Distin was also embarrassingly quicker than Dyer. I almost felt sorry for him.

I thought Ossie was a waste of space today, and totally invisible.

Baines was very average by his own standards, and Pienaar was busy, but none productive. Jelavic had zilch service, and Anichebe didn't make enough effort.

The only players outfield I thought were worthy of a pat on the head were Neville, Fellaini, and Coleman, who had one of his best games today.

Coleman. Though he still needs to work on his crossing. Of all the good positions he got himself into, I can only think of one good delivery, when he pulled it back to Fellaini who should have scored.

Distin was also embarrassingly quicker than Dyer. I almost felt sorry for him.

Distin is one of the quickest defenders in the game. It's no surprise he kept Dyer quiet.

I thought Ossie was a waste of space today, and totally invisible.

The only players outfield I thought were worthy of a pat on the head were Neville, Fellaini, and Coleman, who had one of his best games today.

Ossie was crap and Neville praiseworthy? One of us is insane Avin (wouldn't be at all surprised to find it was me)....I await the views of those who went with great interestunsure.png .

i havn,t voted yet but i'd always say osman even if he scored 2 own goals and got sent off.

(guess who's my fav player?)

seriously if coleman had a brain he'd be amazing. i'll give him my vote.

That kind of defeats the purpose of the motm thread.

Our ancestors died so we could vote, but feel free to vote for underperformers if that's your thing.

Ossie was crap and Neville praiseworthy? One of us is insane Avin (wouldn't be at all surprised to find it was me)....I await the views of those who went with great interestunsure.png .

Nev did his job, and didn't do much wrong. Ossie picked up a very big wage today, and it could have been better spent building a big fuckoff corner for him to go and stand in. Shite way to celebrate 10 years.

Nev did his job, and didn't do much wrong. Ossie picked up a very big wage today, and it could have been better spent building a big fuckoff corner for him to go and stand in. Shite way to celebrate 10 years.

If he job was to watch Swansea players run past him then he was superb. I have never seen a defensive midfielder let his man run free so often. It was almost impressive. The game simply bypassed both him and Osman and its not the first time that it has when they have played together!

I usually agree with you but I thought Neville was pretty awful today. Misplaced a ton of his passes. Aside from a five minute spurt where he did some good things in the offensive half I agree that Osman was pretty irrelevant today.

That kind of defeats the purpose of the motm thread.

Our ancestors died so we could vote, but feel free to vote for underperformers if that's your thing.

i thought you had a sense of humour i voted for coleman. the other bit was tongue in cheek. 1st time i have voted on her

Can't be arsed voting but ok seamus.

Neville along with Naismith should not be playing premier league football. He needs to stand on the touchline where he can point away to his hearts content. A midfield with him in it will create naff all, have no tempo and will miss that person who can turn the ball over quickly.

This game would have been ideal for Gibson, just picking out smart forward passes, rather than Neville who needs to go to fucking specsavers cos he can't see a man further than 6 foot away, and either standing beside or behind him. Maybe he could get 2 for 1 and give Jags some long sighted glasses because his hoof is embarrassing.

Aside from that rant, my vote went to Coleman who in my eyes seemed to be the only one with a plan. When Neville took the ball off him in the box....argh it makes me too angry to talk about it!

Also regarding the game I think we played well but just coulden't break them down seeing as they had 11 men behind the ball. We had nobody on the pitch other than Coleman that was willing to run at them and that IMO was the only way we was going to break them down. It was a game that cried out for Kevin Mirallas.

For the reasons I said in the match-day thread I went for Coleman.