IGNORED

Its costing you Money

Bill

Had to start this in its own thread because nobody seems to be taking any notice of me anywhere else.

16 people so far have sent me money to take part in a cash competition, and two more are waiting to pay.

The league code has been returned to those people in an Email and/or a PM, It is your responsibility to enter your team into the league, if you dont there wont be any refunds.

At the moment i have five teams entered in the league who will be playing for all the proceeds.

So as i said, It will be costing you money for not looking at your Email or PMs. I have issued several reminders but this will be the last one, if you want to take part send your money, receive the code, and enter your team into the league, its that simple.

If you have any problems PM me.

Don't really fancy paying for something that I probably won't see out for the full season. Fair play for giving this forum some spark though and good luck to those that entered :).

The fiver, and the chance to win £100 will ensure that you do give it a real go Zoo, go on live dangerously. . :Money: