IGNORED

Toffee fanss I need your help :)

Hello guys, I am a Hong Kong student who is studying in Newcastle.

If you live in UK, could you please help me to complete a survey which is about football fans behaviour ? (it takes about 5 minutes only)

I don't have much connections here face_palm.gif so your help is really important and massively appreciated... Thank you !! smile.gif

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LBWWRZ5

I do apologise for any unpleasant feeling caused by the original post...

Edited by saha_baines_howard

If you had come clean and just said you're a student trying to complete some meaningless paper, or other, about what you consider to be the psyche of the average football fan in England instead of what amounts to taking the piss as this is likely on every football forum you can find then you might have got more response.

As it stands you can sit on my stump and although I haven't opened your survey you can put me in the blinkered knuckle-dragging horrible cunt category as I only care about Everton, where football is concerned.

If you had come clean and just said you're a student trying to complete some meaningless paper, or other, about what you consider to be the psyche of the average football fan in England instead of what amounts to taking the piss as this is likely on every football forum you can find then you might have got more response.

As it stands you can sit on my stump and although I haven't opened your survey you can put me in the blinkered knuckle-dragging horrible cunt category as I only care about Everton, where football is concerned.

are you trying to be as nasty as me. No, you could never do that.

Say again, I attempted a try at the survey but found the same questions repeated twice or three times over. I may have mentioned I will endeavor to have another go at the authors survey, so we'll see what occurs, but it appears this may just constitute spam or garbage, and another thing, how did he get animation things that aren't avaliable on these pages. I'll have another look at this at a more 'appropriate' time. Maybe.

clear.png:( omg......... i just checked the status of my survey... 52 people did it but only 37 completed the whole survey.......

Guys would you please do me a favor? clear.png Time is running out

It's Dalziel you want. He probably tried it 15 times but got annoyed at himself or somebody or something which popped into his head and binned your survey to have a rant on 'What Grinds Your Gears'

Was going to do your survey but got too damn irritated to say the least. These damn things are long-winded and serve no real purpose in life by the way. The only people that create these things are horrible snide individuals that have nothing else to do with their damn lives. I would continue but I have other endeavors at the moment. I may come back to this another time.

/Dalziel.

Was going to do your survey but got too damn irritated to say the least. These damn things are long-winded and serve no real purpose in life by the way. The only people that create these things are horrible snide individuals that have nothing else to do with their damn lives. I would continue but I have other endeavors at the moment. I may come back to this another time.

/Dalziel.

:rofl: