IGNORED

Zdravko Kuzmanović

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/2013/articoli/1008921/inter-kuzmanovic-tra-sunderland-ed-everton-160-.shtml

Loose translation:

Sunderland have reached an agreement with Inter Milan to borrow Kuzmanovic. The player is willing to take his time before giving the go ahead to the transfer. He is waiting to see if Fellaini is sold by Everton so that he can have his own place in their midfield.

I could have got by without need of any translation, but it's not a name that I recognize too well, but did a bit of research and he reminded me straight away of Radzinski. Had a few injuries concerns and Chelsea tried to bring him in with a 25,000,000 bid a year or two ago but were unsuccessful. Scored against Everton in the UEFA cup for Fiorentina a few years ago also. I fear there could be another spelling error again by some club personnel if we ever brought him in, after the recent debacle, but we'll keep a watch on this and see what occurs. Fellaini would appear to be the key to all this so obviously hope we don't have to lose him in order to fit this discussed name in. I don't believe it'd work out as a better replacement that's all.