IGNORED

the england match

Lets be honest about it England were utter sh1te!! And got to agree with you Bluenose a certain bald midfielder showed just why Real wanted him!! He was willing to get the ball and very rarely gave the ball away a real good showing from him!!

I also saw some of the Ireland game and would really like to know why Killer can't do that in a blue shirt?? He played really really well and if he could only start doing that for us then he'd be a star!!!

Guest fozzie22
Pat would cull Sven now!!!

Yup,and to think he gets paid 4 mill a year for shiote like wednesday

He never gets passionate about the game,he always looks like he's thinking whether nancy will take it up the jacksie when he gets home

i would like to see big sam england mananger, i think he would give them a right bollocking if they had a performance like that..and hopefully he would never pick that joke of a keeper....Martyn should be No.1 for england

Good call my friend i think Big Sam would be the ideal man for the job .

I hate Erikssons whole attitude towards international friendlies and can't see why he just doesn't have a mid week training session instead of a friendly .

I'am a massive fan of the national side as its the only time me and my famliy and best mate can go and watch the match and support the same team , i hate the way Wednesdays debacle turned out and things need to improve when we meet Wales next week .

Guest fozzie22
Can you imagine if Big Sam had been in charge on Wednesday, The players wouldn't have had the balls to go into the changing room after the game would they???

He would be a brilliant choice as England manager, wonder if he'l ever be given the chance?

:wub:

Not a chance in hell,shame because he'd be good

I think for England manager you've got to have a winner. Big Sam does a good job for Bolton without much money but you can't call him a winner. Maybe if he goes to a bigger club and really proves himself you could consider him. Sven has won things at the highest level and I think that's why there's noone else better who'd be willing to take the job. To all those who go on about passion, just look what happened under Keegan - all the enthusiasm in the world doesn't get you very far in international football.

To all those who go on about passion, just look what happened under Keegan - all the enthusiasm in the world doesn't get you very far in international football.

Yeah we didn't get too far but at least we got entertained along the way, altho reading about who Svens shagging and who he aint can be slightly amusing at times :unsure:

I think freindlys or not you put out your best side barring maybe one ot two players you're wanting to try out , you just dont change 11 players at half time thats just fookin stupid .

Its such an honour to play for the National side but Sven just totally disrespects the fans that pay good money to follow England by acting as though its a training sesh .

We will win fook all as long as Sven is in charge with his negative tactics and its a shame because barring the left wing position we have a fookin good squad and deserve better .

Losing would be acceptable, though anyhting other than 110% guts n glory effort would not.

Spot on Pat , i truely believe even friendlies should be played to the best of a players ability and with a 110% attitude cos its such an honour to be picked for your country .

I hear from the rags today that Sven is gonna ask our very own NIge to be cover for Robinson as David James has fallen out of favour ( he should never have fallen in favour ) .