IGNORED

Help (Ticket Information)

gethinO

Wondering if anyone can help me. Me and my Father want tickets to the Stoke home match on Boxing day. Had a look on the official site and litreally nothing apart from obstructed views (no thanks). Had a look on Stub Hub and found two tickets at reasonable prices. Has anyone used this before? It says I would have to pick them up at the venue? Does this mean at the Everton ticket office? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Geth

Wondering if anyone can help me. Me and my Father want tickets to the Stoke home match on Boxing day. Had a look on the official site and litreally nothing apart from obstructed views (no thanks). Had a look on Stub Hub and found two tickets at reasonable prices. Has anyone used this before? It says I would have to pick them up at the venue? Does this mean at the Everton ticket office? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

The ones on stub hub will be season ticket holders selling their tickets because the cannot make the game. You can't obviously have their cards to gain admission so if you buy them Everton will print you a ticket and you'll pick it up from the box office the day of the game.

Some of the obstructed views are not all that bad you know. I would recommend an obstructed view over paying ridiculous prices on stub hub that some people ask for.

How old is your Dad? I may not be going myself boxing day as We may be going aWay to visit family. If he's over 65 you could have mine (if we don't go) for free.

Reason I ask if he's that old is I have an adult and junior, when you scan the tickets a child lights up orange and an adult lights up green but an oap concession lights orange the same as a child so if he was older you could both get in on them.

Thanks for the reply Paddock. Much appreciated. In the end I've gone for two on StubHub in Lower Gwladys. I paid 76 for the two which is reasonable and nearly face value. Do the season ticket holders choose the pricing because some are just taking the piss. £126 for a ticket in the Park End for Everton vs Stoke is astounding. My Dad is 61 and I'm 23 but thanks very much for the thought Paddock. Looking forward to a good day out and hopefully 3 points.

The ones on stub hub will be season ticket holders selling their tickets because the cannot make the game. You can't obviously have their cards to gain admission so if you buy them Everton will print you a ticket and you'll pick it up from the box office the day of the game.

Some of the obstructed views are not all that bad you know. I would recommend an obstructed view over paying ridiculous prices on stub hub that some people ask for.

How old is your Dad? I may not be going myself boxing day as We may be going aWay to visit family. If he's over 65 you could have mine (if we don't go) for free.

Reason I ask if he's that old is I have an adult and junior, when you scan the tickets a child lights up orange and an adult lights up green but an oap concession lights orange the same as a child so if he was older you could both get in on them.

Edited by Geth

Thanks for the reply Paddock. Much appreciated. In the end I've gone for two on StubHub in Lower Gwladys. I paid 76 for the two which is reasonable and nearly face value. Do the season ticket holders choose the pricing because some are just taking the piss. £126 for a ticket in the Park End for Everton vs Stoke is astounding. My Dad is 61 and I'm 23 but thanks very much for the thought Paddock. Looking forward to a good day out and hopefully 3 points.

Yes they can put what they want on them. Fucking robbing bastards ripping their own fans off. Disgusting.

I could have got £400 for my Everton Man U tickets on it for Moyes last game (we were on holiday) I gave them both to a single mum I know whos little lad is a rabbid blue but she can't afford to take him.

Fans ripping fans off is disgusting.

Wish you had of waited just two days though mate I'd of had an answer for you by then you would have swung that if he is 61 :(

Is anyone else on here interested in my two tickets for Stoke this Boxing Day if we can't go?

Nobody my end wants them if anyone does here, they must be a regular poster and use them themselves. I'll know for definite Monday at the latest.

Yes they can put what they want on them. Fucking robbing bastards ripping their own fans off. Disgusting.

I could have got £400 for my Everton Man U tickets on it for Moyes last game (we were on holiday) I gave them both to a single mum I know whos little lad is a rabbid blue but she can't afford to take him.

Fans ripping fans off is disgusting.

Wish you had of waited just two days though mate I'd of had an answer for you by then you would have swung that if he is 61 :(

Is anyone else on here interested in my two tickets for Stoke this Boxing Day if we can't go?

Nobody my end wants them if anyone does here, they must be a regular poster and use them themselves. I'll know for definite Monday at the latest.

Great offer that; sadly though however knackered I look these days I still don't quite pass for sixty-five.

Great offer that; sadly though however knackered I look these days I still don't quite pass for sixty-five.

Are you up here? Take them for you and your lad?

Edit, I wonder if the club would let you pay the difference on a child to adult for one game to upgrade?

Edited by Paddock

Are you up here? Take them for you and your lad?

Edit, I wonder if the club would let you pay the difference on a child to adult for one game to upgrade?

Can't do it mate as much as I'd love to take up the offer; so many kids/grandkids/parents/family to fit in the wife would divorce me if I dropped that on her at this stage of her planning (I just drive where I'm told). We range from first Christmas for one to possibly last Christmas for others; don't really do Christmas by choice me, I'm just an innocent victim of it (and the financier more often than I'd like).