IGNORED

Crespo

Yeah because theyve only got Shevchenko, Kalou, and Drogba who can take his place if he doesnt play who arent a threat at all  :P   :rolleyes:

44258[/snapback]

:blink: crespo is utter shite me thinks, not lit up the prem and hardly ever in chelseas team another waste of wonga me thinks :lol:

:blink: crespo is utter shite me thinks, not lit up the prem and hardly ever in chelseas team another waste of wonga me thinks :lol:

44319[/snapback]

i agree, but when he scored he scored a good goal e.g. agaisnt wigan and against the rs. supposed to of played well for AC on loan came back to chelski and did shit

Why exactly is Crespo shite? :D

He has scored loads of goals at every club he has played for, except maybe Chelsea. And that isnt because he isnt goodfor the premiership but because of Chelsea's tactics. Jose prefers the lone forward with 2 hardworking wingers. There's no way Crespo is going to score fuckloads playing in that tactic.

He will not dribble past 3 defenders and set it up for the other guy, but he'll defo finish of most of the decent chances he gets. To me, he is in the top cadre of finishers currently playing.

Even with the number of start he got last season, a goal return of 13 for the season is pretty good. I absolutely dislike most if not all of Chelsea players but if there's someone for whom i have a rupee of respect, that would be Crespo.