IGNORED

Us vs Arsenal

jofanon

Cech, Bellerin, Kosielney, Ramsey, Xhata, Ozil, Sanchez, Oxlade Chamberlain, Cazorla, Giroud (?) and a fully fit Welbeck, Wilshire, Walcott... all these players would improve us in some form.

I feel we have a lot of players who could improve them but nowhere near the class in depth that they have.

Cech, Bellerin, Kosielney, Ramsey, Xhata, Ozil, Sanchez, Oxlade Chamberlain, Cazorla, Giroud (?) and a fully fit Welbeck, Wilshire, Walcott... all these players would improve us in some form.

I feel we have a lot of players who could improve them but nowhere near the class in depth that they have.

That's the big one depth, the bigger clubs either have the pull or pay the wages to keep players on the fringes whereas those players would want out if that was the case here

Hopefully in the coming years that changes I genuinely think we are on the right track with Moshiri potentially other investors down the line and with Koeman Walsh etc we've set the wheels in motion