IGNORED

Everton V West Brom

StevO

Ignoring the child above so dont know what hes saying.

WHAT A DISGRACE!! I didnt see the game but come on, West Brom, anything more than a 1-0 loss to them is a disgrace, no arguments.

Someone please break it down for me and tell me where we went wrong. Were we just caught on another off-day, were they outstanding, very lucky or does this seriously bode badly for the future?

Cant be that bad tho as we have a game in hand (means not much I know but is still relevant) and if we won that wed be only five points from midtable so things arent at crisis point. Are they???

thats what i hate about international breaks. we were on the up and alot of our players were on form and ready for business. now after the break we lost it.

PLAY ARTETA ON THE RIGHT AND VDM ON THE LEFT

PLAY FERGUSON AND BT UP FRONT FROM THE START.

osman and davies would have been my centre midfielders.

defence did the best of a bad job.

ha...bastards never played one to our strikers though!

i was concerned from the start seeing kilbane on the left meaning that vdm was on the right and arteta in the middle.

vdm though his prefered position is on the right didn't seem to get much action down there.

arteta is good in the middle but didn't have a great game.

what really confused me was how the first 10 minutes we started really well, there was some good passing with good movement forward then at the first sign of a brom attack we fell apart leaving the defence to work their arses off.

the tactical changes showed he'd given up on the game as weather on form or not we don't have a good enough team to warrant taking off both vdm and arteta while losing a game. especially not after bringing on ferguson who should be making the most of their crosses.

beattie's back to his old self, losing the ball, falling over and ensuring that he didn't have 1 shot on goal all game.

sad times

I think BT is getting some unfair critiscim , he never got any support or service and was not to blame for how things turned out .

If anyone is to blame it is DM ( and i think that is the 1st time i have had a go at him ) becuase he decided ti swircg things around , why in fooks name Kilbane plaued on the left and VDM played oin the right i dont know .

Who said '' you never change a winning side '' ?????????????????