IGNORED

AWAY DAY EDINBURGH TO LIVERPOOL

The Winslow is the "main" Everton pub right next to the main stand but gets busy so you'll need to be there early to get a seat/quickly served (though they do have a lot of staff). That aside have a look down the County Road, there are a few down there; The Brick and The Players bar are two that I've used. Didn't realise we were playing them again so soon; if we get the same shite served up yesterday again I'd recommend staying in the pub and giving the match a miss.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The Winslow is the "main" Everton pub right next to the main stand but gets busy so you'll need to be there early to get a seat/quickly served (though they do have a lot of staff). That aside have a look down the County Road, there are a few down there; The Brick and The Players bar are two that I've used. Didn't realise we were playing them again so soon; if we get the same shite served up yesterday again I'd recommend staying in the pub and giving the match a miss.

Thanks for the reply I get into train station about 11:00 so will put bags into hotel and make my way towards the stadium. My theory is since that was a 0-0 its going to a cracker, Hopefully my theory is right.