IGNORED

Chelsea Lost?

I just got off watching sky sports active news and there was a report that middlesborough beat chelsea 2-1 last nite!

I did just wwake up 30min ago but can anyone confrim did boro beat chelsea 2-1 with viduka scoring the winner?

46748[/snapback]

:lol: yes he did ;)

I cant blame him for being livid, he's spent money and they get beat against a team who are shite and hopefully going down. IMO the players have tried to stroll through games when they should be pushing themselves. Once a team equalises they cant pus up a gear because they have been playing so poorly for so long in games.

I cant blame him for being livid, he's spent money and they get beat against a team who are shite and hopefully going down. IMO the players have tried to stroll through games when they should be pushing themselves. Once a team equalises they cant pus up a gear because they have been playing so poorly for so long in games.

46983[/snapback]

:lol: maybe the chelsea bubble has burst :lol::lol:

:lol: bourgh were utter shite and pompey kicked the shite out of them :lol: southgate doing a good job up there i see :lol:   :lol:   going down going down :P

47581[/snapback]

southgate and roeder shouldnt even be in the job. they dont have the coaching badges required. so therefore they arnt qualified.

its like a high school drop-out with no qualifications being asked to be head of NASA. it just dont work