IGNORED

Hibbo Is Buggered

L_Blue

Head physio Mick Rathbone told evertonTV: "Tony got quite a bad groin injury. You always see those famous words on teletext 'waiting on the results of a scan' but it was clear at half-time on Saturday he had a serious injury.

"He has been away for a scan and to see the consultant but he has got a significant injury. He is going to be out for weeks - more than weeks, months.

With Neville being able to fill in for him you wouldn't see this as too much of a problem but then who is gonna take Pip's place in midfield? Simon Davies? He can't play holding mid (or wide really) so what do you guys think Moyes is gonna do with his tactics. I reckon he will play Davies out of position in the middle even though I think it is a bad idea.

I demand to know who buggered Hibbo..was it Faddy?? ;)

Agree Java but will still feel more confident when he's back with us.

Neville is doing an immense job at rightback, hes busting a gut to get forward as well and is delivering some quality balls into the box. Im not the biggest fan of Phil but recently he's been very impressive, long may it continue.

Yobo and Stubbs are a quality partnership in my opinion. I think Yobo can learn alot from Stubbsy and will just get better whilst being in that partnership. Lescott has been world class all season, playing out of position now and still looks as safe as houses.

Going to be difficult for Tony to get back into the team with the defence on this form, be a nice headache for Moyes to have though ;)