IGNORED

Bottom 3 Looms For Big Spenders

This week could see Newcastle go into the bottom 3 as they play Sheffield united wh will leap frog them should they win.

The pressure will be on Glen Roeder, Freddy Sheppard and the toon as they are the last game to be played over the weekend. So, if Watford beat Borough and Charlton win by 3 against Man City Newcastle could go into the game knowing if they loose they will be bottom

Its basically not looking good for them :) and I wish we played like Arsenal, think I should be happy with what we've got

Got to agree with you there L.

I am sick and tired of hearing these wannabe Geordies around here whinging about the state of their team and it's league position. If they don't like it they can always switch to supporting Chelski.

ATB

Mac

Many Toon fans have very selective memories, they harp on about the "Keegan years" and how they should have won this that and the other. I can remember when they were about to drop into the old 3rd division and their average gate was a shade over 12,000, and yet they all profess to having been a season ticket holder for 30 years.

Love to see them go down and Sunderland come back up, it would make life up here very interesting. ;)

ATB

Mac

This week could see Newcastle go into the bottom 3 as they play Sheffield united wh will leap frog them should they win.

The pressure will be on Glen Roeder, Freddy Sheppard and the toon as they are the last game to be played over the weekend. So, if Watford beat Borough and Charlton win by 3 against Man City Newcastle could go into the game knowing if they loose they will be bottom

Its basically not looking good for them :) and I wish we played like Arsenal, think I should be happy with what we've got

My prediction very nearly cam right, although I got the results right

All I've got to say is MwaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :D