IGNORED

Who Do You Bank With?

Louis

YEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA!

I have just received a letter this morning from Halifax...

It goes on a bit, but the important bit is

"Halifax is willing to reimburse £2032.00 in respect of bank charges incurred, together with £268.97 in respect of interest that that halifax has calculated was charged on your account as a result of the charges. Plus, the Halifax will remiburse £120.00 in respect of the Court fee. This amounts to £2420.97 which will be credited to your account within the next 7 working days"

RESULT!

Two and a half grand pre-crimbo!

YEEEHAAA!

Seriously, if anybody else wants to do this, do it now before the loophole is closed. If anybody wants any information or advice, please feel free to help. I can supply the generic letters which you send off if needed.

:)

YEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA!

I have just received a letter this morning from Halifax...

It goes on a bit, but the important bit is

"Halifax is willing to reimburse £2032.00 in respect of bank charges incurred, together with £268.97 in respect of interest that that halifax has calculated was charged on your account as a result of the charges. Plus, the Halifax will remiburse £120.00 in respect of the Court fee. This amounts to £2420.97 which will be credited to your account within the next 7 working days"

RESULT!

Two and a half grand pre-crimbo!

YEEEHAAA!

Seriously, if anybody else wants to do this, do it now before the loophole is closed. If anybody wants any information or advice, please feel free to help. I can supply the generic letters which you send off if needed.

:)

Have yourself a merry little xmas hahahah :D

Nice one fella just in process of claiming back near on 4 grand from the bank and awaiting a reply , cant see it being sorted before xmas but i do nay gve a flying sh!te cos storys like your own fill me with confidence and joy .

Maybe there is a father xmas after all ha ha :D

Congrats on that Andy. Checked back through my old bank statements after reading this and seeing stuff about it on the TV but sadly it comes just a bit late for me. 2000 I started getting my finances together and have avoided any charges since...never thought that would piss me off :angry: . If it went back a few more years I'd be in line for thousands :( . Happy Christmas mate!