IGNORED

Thierry Henry To The Rs?

TalkSport have been banging on all day about a strong rumour they have heard about Thierry Henry leaving Arsenal and signing for the RS. How I hope this is not true, I have always had a lot of time and respect for Henry, but if he signed for them I would be gutted.

Any truth in this? What do you think?

;)

I would not be so sure you know...think about it.

Dragonfly is beggin' to stay at the RS at the moment, although there is supposed to be quite a bit of foreign interest in him. Wenger is said to have had a big falling out with Henry recently, and he has had an assortment of injuries which have kept him out of the beautiful game.

Its not completely unbelievable, but I hope it is all media hype to deflect from something else. Henry playing for them would kill me!

:)

also on that site

'West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is ready to sell several first team squad members to freshen up his struggling side. Carlos Tevez, Javier Mascherano, Anton Ferdinand, Roy Carroll and Marlon Harewood can all leave Upton Park this month, allowing Curbishley the funds to revamp the team.'

ad take harewood

I was on a nightshift last night, and gave this some thought as it has been disturbing me somewhat. I feel that it is unlikely for Henry to sign for Liverpool. If he is to leave the Arsenal, he would surely be more likely to return to France, or another foreign country. I just do not see what he could get with Liverpool what he could no longer get with Arsenal.