IGNORED

Robin Williams

Louis

Robin Williams, although he is annoying and obvious at times, is a genius.

What is it with the US and Canada...never really understood it. When I was visiting my better half's family in Las Vegas last year, I asked her grandfather, "Why do American's seemingly dislike Canada". The reply, "Well do you like France?. It's as good as one of the same!"

Still a little confused though!

:D

Still a little confused though!

He's funny and clever. The song is anti-American arrogance, not anti-Canada...ie nothing could ever be our fault so blame someone else. Take it as seriously as Monty Python's "Every sperm is sacred." Don't want to appear rude Andy but if your grandpappy-in-law was serious he sounds exactly like the kind of person Williams was lampooming. And I love France B)

well he is not my grandfather, its my other half. Sorry missed the point of the video...its my delayed throught processes when I have just come home from work on an 15hr shift, necked 4 cans of Carling on an empty stomach and started posting. DOH! I am up to speed now though...well kind of...and I now get it! lol

Incidentally, The Meaning of Life with the song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" is just brilliant. End of!

If ever there was a model for the beauty & merit's of Drugs MR R Williams is it.

2 be honest I have found him boring as fuk since he got cleaned up.

Am sure he has a better & more rounded existance becuase of the life style changes.

It's just that he isnt funny anymore.

I used to have two goldfish called Mork and Mindy...back in the 1980's when I was a kid. I thought these two fish were amazing because they lived for 7 years each, however I later found out that they were being changed on a rotation basis when one died. Fricked up my whole revision on life and death. Frickin parents doing what they think was best. lol!

:)