IGNORED

Your Dumped

GoldfishMemory

Forgive my scepticism but it sounds totally bollocks to me. I'd bet a fair wedge that the whole thing's staged and the woman's an actress (and not a very good one IMO). She feeds him exactly the right lines all the way through...I spent years working in a voice over recording studio and I reckon I can always tell the difference between a conversation and a script. The emphasis (and forced eagerness) in her voice is a total give away...sorry :lol: .

Edited by mikeo

Forgive my scepticism but it sounds totally bollocks to me. I'd bet a fair wedge that the whole thing's staged and the woman's an actress (and not a very good one IMO). She feeds him exactly the right lines all the way through...I spent years working in a voice over recording studio and I reckon I can always tell the difference between a conversation and a script. The emphasis (and forced eagerness) in her voice is a total give away...sorry :lol: .

Boooooo Mike spoils the party <_<

ok, going along with the theme of this thread what are peolpes best "dumping" moments, either you being dumped, dumping someone else or one of your friends stories.

Split up with the last serious ex who I was living with and she refused to speak to me at all, this was fine by me but my house was littered with her things and there was Joint bank accounts and debt that needed sorting. After several weeks of being ignored or speaking to her snotty mother every time I called I decided enough was enough.

The night of the Bucharest game at Goodison I called her and told here I was out at the match and wouldnt be home for a couple of hours so she should go around and take everything she wanted or I'd burn the lot (childish I know!). So I got home from the match later that night well oiled and she had been around and taken everything she owned but cruely layed out everything I'd ever bought her and all the photo's etc on the bed.

So true to my word I collected everything she had left cracked open a cold Stella from the fridge, sparked up a fat joint of dutch and had myself a bonfire with the stuff she left. :D

Woke up the next day with a bare house, banging head and the blues dumped out of Europe :(

ok, going along with the theme of this thread what are peolpes best "dumping" moments, either you being dumped, dumping someone else or one of your friends stories.

Don't be ridiculous....me!? Dumped!?! The very idea :lol: (you may well have re-ignited some lost surpressed memories there Jamie...feel my pain :( ).

Funnily enough my story is after the bucharest game as well, i had been seing this girl, not proprelly dating, and she had become very clingly and attatchded very quickly. as in lots of phone calls and messages even after the first time i had met up with her. The nights of the Bucharest game she kept calling, i didn;t answer. I woke up the next day with the worst hangover and an even worse feeling that everton had not just gone out of europe but been humiliated. Its safe to say i was not in the best of moods.

I looked at my phone to see a message saying "Why didn;t you answer me last night, I thought you liked me but obviously not."

i responded with (and this may not have been my proudest moment but i couldn;t be bothered with it)... the rather simple "Obviously Not"

I never heard from her again....

untill, months later my girlfirend moved into a new flat, i wnet over to meet her new flatmates and guess who lived there..... yup... the crazy girl.

damn