IGNORED

Everton Credit Card

GoldfishMemory

Everton are introducing a scheme where if you buy your season ticket with your Everton Credit Card you get intrest free until December 2007!

http://www.evertonfc.com/club/the-everton-mastercard.html

Sounds like a good deal but I know nothing about credit cards, how does the rest of it measure up??

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Nice one to have in your wallet and would certainly be worth paying for your season ticket with as long as you pay in all off before the interest free runs out. Other than that the A (16.9% APR) is reasonable and the B (18.9% APR) is OK if your credit history's none too clever...but C (24.9% APR) is criminal...you could still buy your season ticket with it and use it if you paid off in full every month but don't get into debt with it!

I fiddle around with lots of cards...moving balances to get interest free and whatever and the highest I pay on any is 9.9%, but it's taken a lot of years of "good behaviour" to get to that stage.

Nice one to have in your wallet and would certainly be worth paying for your season ticket with as long as you pay in all off before the interest free runs out. Other than that the A (16.9% APR) is reasonable and the B (18.9% APR) is OK if your credit history's none too clever...but C (24.9% APR) is criminal...you could still buy your season ticket with it and use it if you paid off in full every month but don't get into debt with it!

I fiddle around with lots of cards...moving balances to get interest free and whatever and the highest I pay on any is 9.9%, but it's taken a lot of years of "good behaviour" to get to that stage.

Cheers Mike, I'v saved nothing for my ticket this year so I may get one just to pay for my ticket. My credits not too bad either so I shouldnt get screwed over with the rate.