IGNORED

Keeping It Real!

rowlo-efc

I dont think so john (i know some would) most would have admired his balls really

Absolutely, much rather lose a game we're trying to win than lose a game trying to avoid defeat. The sad thing for me is that it feels like we completely chucked away the performance at WHL. We'd probably have taken three points out of six from the Spurs games at the start of the season, but having played so well to win away it's a big wasted oportunity I think.

On SPN they were talking about it then saying everyone was bang out of order for booing moyes. Kept saying how much of a great job hes done.

On a different not though Paul Merson was saying what a top club we are and that he would have been happy to play at Everton cos of the supporters and just kept complimenting the club and fans :D

Was a bit cringeworthy though :unsure:

Matt Le Tissier was also saying how happy Beattie is at the club and in the area and he feels he just needs a few goals as hes a confidence player. Tbh no matter how much I try not to like BT I just can't.

Edited by TrueBlue

People become blasse about how far we have come thinking a new manager would take us into the next level. Moyes hasn't spent money compared to the rest of the top teams and outside of our first eleven our squad is average at best. If he was to go I think we might see a similar return to the relegation zone Leceister lost Martin O'neil or Curbishley more recently at Charlton.

As for the spending, here is the fact from team talk

"David Moyes has spent just £50million in five years and recouped £36million"

Source: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...1939591,00.html

If that is true, we have spent peanuts (14M in 5 years) compared to other team and yet we are sniffing Europe.That is indeed progress from managerial point of view i would say....