IGNORED

This Ground Move......

After weighing up all the views from the fans about the ground move, i hit on an idea, i know a lot of fans myself included, want to stay at the old girl that is called Goodison, that might not be possible though, some want the Kirkby option, not sure about that one at all.

What about this.... The new Training ground and Academy is nearing completion, the players will be using it from this next pre season, so we have a very large plot of land which is now the Academy at Netherton which will be surplus to requirements, its large enough to build a new ground and all that goes with it, its close to the Motorway, is on a main road with fairly easy access, in fact i dont think you could get a much better option traffic wise.

What about it? :o

I honestly think that without the TESCO money we would have little hope (currently) of building a new ground & Tesco want the Kirkby regen project to go ahead.

Nice idea Bernie, but I can see the old shirts as goal posts scenario without the Tesco cash.