IGNORED

Arsenal's Depth

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

at the begining of the season... i have questioned myself about arsenals depth after their club captain patrick viera left the club.

With arsenals depth it looks very thin and im just wondering that if 2 of their big name players suffer any serious injuries... you can say that in the next season arsenal will play out at their new emirates stadium in the championship league.

at the begining of the season... i have questioned myself about arsenals depth after their club captain patrick viera left the club.

With arsenals depth it looks very thin and im just wondering that if 2 of their big name players suffer any serious injuries... you can say that in the next season arsenal will play out at their new emirates stadium in the championship league.

another legendary clueless thread from reg the red.

Guest Reg Reagan

ok scouse... i maybe was being very hypothetical with them being regulated...

but when i look at their 'unknown' players they field, to me imo that arsenals depth looks very skinny.

and i can tell you that their performances over the last month is nothing but shocking and i reckon wenger is throwing these young inexperience players into the deep end.

Yes he is agreed and he knows it and they will strengthen in Jan. Remeber those unkown youngsters thrashed us last season in the cup and went on a very good cup run. I wouldnt mind some of their sqaud at Everton thats for sure. But their form since they lost out on that 50 game unbeaten run hasnt been good and they miss Veira so much as any club would.

I agree, I think they may be on there way down to be honest (I don't mean relegated, just not challenging the top 3 maybe)

Some of the best player are nearing retirement, twighlight of there career or leavign in the club.

Bergkamp, Pires, Lungberg, Henry and Cole to name a few player I can't see being at the club next year.

They are going to struggle to Viera in the same way United are going to struggle to replace keane.

So suprised neither man U or Arsenal went for Parker.

It pains me to say but I think Liverpool might be Chelsea's nearest challengers next season.

Guest fozzie22
I agree, I think they may be on there way down to be honest (I don't mean relegated, just not challenging the top 3 maybe)

Some of the best player are nearing retirement, twighlight of there career or leavign in the club.

Bergkamp, Pires, Lungberg, Henry and Cole to name a few player I can't see being at the club next year.

They are going to struggle to Viera in the same way United are going to struggle to replace keane.

It pains me to say but I think Liverpool might be Chelsea's nearest challengers next season.

Yup i agree the shite could well be the title challengers next season.

I said in the summer the arses squad looked thin,but thats what you get when you spend massivily on a stadium and neglect the team.

Guest Reg Reagan

It pains me to say but I think we might be Chelsea's nearest challengers next season.

THANK YOU RuffRob!

These are the bloody points i have been trying to make in this thread!

I understood your point, and I didnt think that you were serious about the relegation bit. Given their players are getting on a bit, but they still saleable assets like Pires.

They are not as bad as everyone makes out and I can see them seriously strengthening their squad in Jan, they must if they want to keep Henry.

Next season with the new revenue from the Stadium they will spend big again and be challanging again.

Thats my opinion anyways.