What Do You Want?.

Mac

Speak English, FFS. Now try again and this time use proper speach, and maybe you will get an answer.

If you can't give a computer lass an orgasm, what chance do you stand in real life. T agree's with you BTW

ATB

Mac

i remember when doom came out i was only 3 and i remember playing it at my cousins house (he was a few years older than me) and i remember playing it with him. parents had a few words to say to them when they saw the contents of the game.

you seen the doom film. coz they ruined it badly. the only good bit the the first person shooter sequence

There is no BMX Stunts on this one Mike, there are a couple of tasty options. Both of which will make an appearence shortly, now will you please leave me alone to continue with my obsessive gambling addiction.

ATB

Mac

There is no BMX Stunts on this one Mike, there are a couple of tasty options. Both of which will make an appearence shortly, now will you please leave me alone to continue with my obsessive gambling addiction.

How convenient (please read with cartoon levels of irony) that the one game you can't get is the one game that I can whip both your administrative arses at....you should be ashamed of yourselves B) .

Sorry Mike, that version is incompatable with our arcade board, I also apologise for the poor quality of the skateboard game, how about going to

www.ibparcade.com

Join, find out which game you want and get beck to Bill and I, if you ask, I will deliver.

ATB

Mac

Sorry Bill, I can't do that. I am busy playing Slingo Poker, you and your flair for the arcade have seen to that.

Anyway, I have just tiled the kitchen and I don't want to see another tile for at least 3 months.

ATB

Mac

i'm still trying to get a better score................... by clearing the board. :D

Without hitting the Jackpot I've had a score of 24.100.

PS......... SEE YOU'VE JUST BEAT IT, you must have been close to clearing the board.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We, at TT do not in anyway, condone the monopolisation of any particular part of the site. Bill, due to his advanced years, placed his arse above the parapet. I for one welcome a little healthy competition, and I think you will find, so does Bill.

T is a happy camper at the mo, she is in with a shout of doing well, I think she is a dreamer.

ATB

Mac

• 2 weeks later...

How come "Arcade champion by wins" is currently

Maghull 13

Tara 7

Licker 7

..but the "Arcade League Leader" table is..

Licker

Patch Tuesday

Mac

.....sure it's purely coincidental that the two Arcade Admins have suspiciously high positions in the league table (Patch must just have given someone a plain brown envelope) but I think we need an independent enquiry....I feel a points deduction (or relegation?) coming on ;) .

Edited by MikeO

I know your not serious, but its a good question so i will try to clarify and tell you how it works ....

You get 10 points for being Ist in any game and and less points for being second third and such down to tenth place, a bit like Hamilton leading the grand prix drivers but he's only won two races.

Having taken part in more games and got more placings than Maghull has, we therefore have more points. Next time your in the arcade click on the page that says "Choose a page" and click on league leaders, you will see peoples TOTAL POINTS GAINED IN A LEAGUE FORMAT.

mines about 974 or nearabouts, BUT MY AVERAGE POSITION OVER ALL THE GAMES IS 3.74

Interestingly enough MOYSKI has the best average score with a total of onlyTen points, but has only played the one game and won, so his average is 1.0 WHICH IS THE AVERAGE POSITION OF ALL THE GAMES PLAYED

At the rate Maghull is going it wont take long for him to overtake us all, nice to see somebody else taking part in the Arcade, i think Mac, Tara, and myself have kept the arcade going for long enough, about time somebody else took part.

Hope that clears it up, not just for you Mike but for all the members who might have been slightly bamboozled. :)

Bill.

PS ..... PatchTuesday was the undisputed champion for such a long time, but he Has'nt been around for quite a while now, yet his score is still good enough to be the 2nd highest. Where are you Patch. ?? the arcade needs you to take on the might of the monster Maghull.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have also replaced the Space invaders game with one that actually scores more than 183. :) Enjoy.

Have deleted the Duck Tracker game cos 16 members have scored 1.000, seems that game wont score any higher.

After the Tournament has finished will also delete Deal or No Deal, We have 7 members on 1.000.000 nobody can get any higher so there is no point Playing if you can't beat the Highest Score.

Will get some more Next Week, only allowed to Download one per day from the Games Site, so i will keep them till we can put another 5 on together.

I would like to apologise for a lack of activity on my part, but Bill has sort of negated that by doing the Arcade single handed for the last 7 months and doing a fine job too. My thanks go to Bill and my appreciation to all arcade players for allowing me a sabatical of sorts. I am nearly back and am prepared to beat a lot of blue bottoms in order to get back to the top of the tree.

ATB

Mac