IGNORED

What Do You Want?.

Mac

Speak English, FFS. Now try again and this time use proper speach, and maybe you will get an answer.

If you can't give a computer lass an orgasm, what chance do you stand in real life. T agree's with you BTW

ATB

Mac

i remember when doom came out i was only 3 and i remember playing it at my cousins house (he was a few years older than me) and i remember playing it with him. parents had a few words to say to them when they saw the contents of the game.

you seen the doom film. coz they ruined it badly. the only good bit the the first person shooter sequence

There is no BMX Stunts on this one Mike, there are a couple of tasty options. Both of which will make an appearence shortly, now will you please leave me alone to continue with my obsessive gambling addiction.

ATB

Mac

There is no BMX Stunts on this one Mike, there are a couple of tasty options. Both of which will make an appearence shortly, now will you please leave me alone to continue with my obsessive gambling addiction.

How convenient (please read with cartoon levels of irony) that the one game you can't get is the one game that I can whip both your administrative arses at....you should be ashamed of yourselves B) .

Sorry Mike, that version is incompatable with our arcade board, I also apologise for the poor quality of the skateboard game, how about going to

www.ibparcade.com

Join, find out which game you want and get beck to Bill and I, if you ask, I will deliver.

ATB

Mac

Sorry Bill, I can't do that. I am busy playing Slingo Poker, you and your flair for the arcade have seen to that.

Anyway, I have just tiled the kitchen and I don't want to see another tile for at least 3 months.

ATB

Mac

i'm still trying to get a better score................... by clearing the board. :D

Without hitting the Jackpot I've had a score of 24.100.

PS......... SEE YOU'VE JUST BEAT IT, you must have been close to clearing the board.