IGNORED

Chopra

id be happy to have Darren Bent at this club.

strong,quick,good in the air and a good premiership strike rate.

the problem with going for a player like nugent is that he is too similar to AJ.

both like balls over the top, both like running down the channels and both use their pace to cause havoc.

we need a different option up front, someone who is strong and can win headers and hold the ball up etc (thats why vaughan/vic and AJ work so well)

Nugent would be a great signing but im not sure his style would work with AJ

Guest blueboy122

i think we are lookin at 7 million at least. Belfast toffee in my opion harewood is a great player but that is my opinion

fair enuff about the other players.

i think we are lookin at 7 million at least. Belfast toffee in my opion harewood is a great player but that is my opinion

fair enuff about the other players.

True mate, its your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Just gonna have to disagree.

If we could get Bent for £7m id be very pleased.

I also take the point from another poster that Nugent/AJ being similar, fair enough, now that I think about you are correct.

we aint going to get bent tbh, if charlton go down (looks like they will now) i can see the top 4 after him tbh, liverpool will, man utd need a striker, arsenal im not too sure and chelsea need a striker but im not sure if they will go for him.

i can see us, villa, newcastle, bolton and spurs after him. so if we were to get him at a decent price over all those other clubs i would be amazed.