IGNORED

Snake Bites

Foxon

I want to be an arl fart & say Foxon you IDIOT they look STUPID.

But the old rat bag in me says nah theyre pretty kewl.

Would have been no good though in my youthfull wanabee ( much more enlightend then then ) Combat 18 days. Wouldnt have lasted 5 mins.

P.s The arl fart in me showed pic to eldest son. He now knows that piercings of kind will earn him a thrashing with a tree trunk :)

I want to be an arl fart & say Foxon you IDIOT they look STUPID.

But the old rat bag in me says nah theyre pretty kewl.

Would have been no good though in my youthfull wanabee ( much more enlightend then then ) Combat 18 days. Wouldnt have lasted 5 mins.

P.s The arl fart in me showed pic to eldest son. He now knows that piercings of kind will earn him a thrashing with a tree trunk :)

hahaha

i really like them there painful now but they are worth it i get werid looks of older people and chavs. most chavs round here are pussies and would kick off coz of my quite big look and the peircings lol

i had my lip peirced acouple of years ago but it healed up that sucked.

the guy in the pic has short hair i have long hair with blonde streaks lol

Just what we need 'kin smelly goffs.. laa. ;)

Do you have your labret done too?

I did a couple of years ago but it healed up lol ;)

im not a goth i dress more like emo/scene than goth. lol

i wear drainpipes a New era fitted yankess hat. DC Famous stars and straps Remix Skate shoes and a zip up hoody with a lowlife belt and fsas belt buckle :)

Edited by Foxon

sounds a lot like what i wear lol.

skinnys, emo hoodie, tight t-shirt and sometime me new era 59fifty hat, studded belt and converse.

yea pretty much apart from the converse

i got 2 59fifty hats one with NY all over and one with diamonds and dollars. i wear skate shoes or black adidas superstars.

i wear h&m zip up hoodies. fsas t-shirt or skinny band ones

you pay more money to look like a gay satanist?

no i pay more money to look good and not like a thug with my track suit bottoms tucked into football socks with a pair of airmax or rockports.

i wear DC Skate Shoes or Slip ons or new rocks. Tight BLue or black Jeans maybe a baggy pair. Tight T-shirts Famous stars and Straps, DC, Camo etc. then Sweatbands FSAS or DC or band ones, Then A Fitted 59Fifty Cap NY or one with diamonds and dollars over and to top it off a Hoody with digital camo.

it is called style you might wanna try it sometime.

i would say i look more scene anyway i dont wear make-up or cut myself or be depressed.

Edited by Foxon