IGNORED

Argyle To Sign Everton Youngster

I have heard a rumour that we are going to sign one of your kids that has been out on loan recently and does not look like they will make to 1st team. Have heard 1 name Patrick Boyle don't really know who he is could he do a job for us in the Championship.

Also can you think of any other reserve players it could be ?

Also I would like to say I like your team & fans a lot more to liverpool and their fans as you are a lot more down to earth and much more likeable as people and as a club :D

Dave,

I've not heard anything about a player going to Plymouth.. It's unlikely to be Boyle as many people think that this is going to be his breakthrough season - according to some people Gary Naysmith wanted to leave when Boyle turned pro because Naysmith felt Boyle was the better player.

Perhaps it will be John Ruddy - he's a goalkeeper and has been out on loan most of the season, another is Northern Ireland u21 player Ryan Harpur.

I cant realy see it being paddy either but having said that you know what moyes is like with youngsters he just overlooks talent all the fuckin time!

I hope it's not Ruddy eithar as word from the training fround is he's better than Turner by a country mile!

think thats a little unfair mate. young players have got their chance, the ones that havent, who have been sold, i cant think of any who has made the grade back up to prem level

think thats a little unfair mate. young players have got their chance, the ones that havent, who have been sold, i cant think of any who has made the grade back up to prem level

Who had moyes brought up from the youth?

JV & VA the rest have been let go with very little opportunity take Hughes as an example, he was reserve team captain with a hat full of goals to his name from centre half. Played in the cup and had a realy good game with the normal first game nervous mistakes then he doesnt get another chance and is transfared, according to many at the club he was a massive prospect for the future and will proberbly end up back in the prem making someone a tidy profit in the next few years!

lol While I do think its a little unfair I still think you may be a little wide of the mark as well.

I was just thinking of some of our so called transfer targets ie Joey Barton & Phil Jag for a start!

never rated hughes myself. if he was good enough a bigger club would have been interested

lol While I do think its a little unfair I still think you may be a little wide of the mark as well.

I was just thinking of some of our so called transfer targets ie Joey Barton & Phil Jag for a start!

moyes wasnt around when barton and jags were released mate!