IGNORED

Read The Bottom - Dean Ashton

Should be able to do a deal with Bent and either Kilbane or McFaddy to go with him in a swap deal..............dont forget Ashton is still only 22 years old.

Makes me sick that we could have got him from Crewe for buttons, think he's going to get better.

A few years from now he could be another Shearer.

We should have signed Ashton last january

F*cking Hell Fozzie - I agree with you :lol:

Paying £6-7m is to much for him now - we need to be buying player that will be the 'new' Dean Ashton.

Cameron Jerome (£1.5M) and Nugent (£2M) - cheap wages and the potential to make money on them both. Both player for half the price of Ashton, and all possibility both are just as good maybe even better.

Ashton's a decent enough player, but had half a season in the Prem and a hatrick the other week. £6-7M we would be suckers to pay that.

Guest fozzie22
F*cking Hell Fozzie - I agree with you :D

Paying £6-7m  is to much for him now - we need to be buying player that will be the 'new' Dean Ashton.

Cameron Jerome (£1.5M) and Nugent (£2M) - cheap wages and the potential to make money on them both. Both player for half the price of Ashton, and all possibility both are just as good maybe even better.

Ashton's a decent enough player, but had half a season in the Prem and a hatrick the other week. £6-7M we would be suckers to pay that.

:wub:

And i agree with you Rob..(feel the love in the room) :lol:

But to pay 6-7 mill for him is silly maybe half that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fozzie22
F*cking Hell Fozzie - I agree with you :lol:

Paying £6-7m  is to much for him now - we need to be buying player that will be the 'new' Dean Ashton.

Agreed Rob,far too much now,but good player though