IGNORED

Rs Loss.....

Guest fozzie22

Who were you responding to there Goldfish as i dont see anyone in this thread with the username that you have highlighted?  :huh:

That cos he spouted so much shit all his posts got deleted - Not by me mite i add as i was quite enjoying trying to figure out exactly what he was going on about!

Suppose the time difference between wherever he came from and here means he's in bed now. :lol:

I have seen lots of other posts all over this forum with abusive words in it so why havent they been deleated as well?  :huh:

Wasnt being abusive much, he was just saying 5 times, 18 league championships and bitter blues over and over and over!

He could have explained what he was talking about but he chose to be anoying so i guess one of the mods removed him.

No it was more the bitter blues thing he was asked over and over to justify what he was saying and just kept responding with his clubs achievements. That does not explain why we are bitter and we all know none of you will ever be able to justify that because we are not.

We just dont like the RS just like you dont like us and every other club in the land has its local rivals. Why we all of a sudden become bitter while everyone else is just rivals baffles me. Trust me we have a few RS members who talk sense and are allowed to do so but anyone who is clearly taking the piss is delt with!