IGNORED

Rs Loss.....

Guest fozzie22

• 3 weeks later...
yea alrite u have won it 5 times but give it a rest.

You played well for 6 mins

Your the worst champions ever

give us a break! worst champions ever! try telling juventus, bayer levurkusen, chelsea or monaco that. give me any other team capable of coming from 3 down against a team of milans calibre, and then i will listen to your point. and remember we have just came out of a group with the english champions and real betis in and finished top, the sixth is coming back in gay paris!

give us a break! worst champions ever! try telling juventus, bayer levurkusen, chelsea or monaco that. give me any other team capable of coming from 3 down against a team of milans calibre, and then i will listen to your point. and remember we have just came out of a group with the english champions and real betis in and finished top, the sixth is coming back in gay paris!

Lad its a cup! Millwall were in the final of the FA against teams a whole league above does the make them the second best team in Englan?

I think not, talk sense little boy!

Lad its a cup! Millwall were in the final of the FA against teams a whole league above does the make them the second best team in Englan?

I think not, talk sense little boy!

at the end of the day, if we were the worst champions ever, we would have scraped through against teams that werent as good as the likes of juve, chelsea, milan and so on. we didnt have it easy in last years competition, but we caused a big upset by winning it, and that in itself proves that we were worthy winners, and there hve been clubs much worse winning it. Okay i get your millwall point, but i never said winning the champions league made us the best team, and it is really the premiership that matters, but to call us the worst champions ever isnt really a fair or accurate summary.

at the end of the day, if we were the worst champions ever, we would have scraped through against teams that werent as good as the likes of juve, chelsea, milan and so on. we didnt have it easy in last years competition, but we caused a big upset by winning it, and that in itself proves that we were worthy winners, and there hve been clubs much worse winning it. Okay i get your millwall point, but i never said winning the champions league made us the best team, and it is really the premiership that matters, but to call us the worst champions ever isnt really a fair or accurate summary.

That wasnt me!

Guest Reg Reagan

you mongs shouldnt even deserve to be champions of europe...

your shitty team are nothing but fakes

You did scrape through against the likes of Chelsea - and you only one it because Milan fell asleep for 10 mins!

you mongs shouldnt even deserve to be champions of europe...

your shitty team are nothing but fakes

Hey Reg....at least we are a team that wins throphies :D

Shame your beloved Everton never does :lol:

All the bitterness running through you Reg is like an illness and its not good for you matie...try and cure it now before its too late :rolleyes:

a club like neverton got no major honour & yet you talk so much about others :lol:   :lol:

Chelsea - where were you 'THE_BLUE' when CHelsea were shit?

INfact - you lot didn't even fill your allocation when you came to Goodison this season - So your hardly loyal fans of the champions are you!

You really do want to look after your own house before you criticise ours.

What are you going to do when you russian billionaire gets bored? and takes his money, leaving you lot in debt...? after all, he has only 'underwritten' your debt - he hasn't actually spent a single penny on players out of his own pocket - the only money he has spent is the £1 to buy the club from the great Ken Bates.

Remember the hoddle days - your fans didn't even bother travelling! Sad - big load of band wagons!

Chelsea - where were you 'THE_BLUE' when CHelsea were shit?

INfact - you lot didn't even fill your allocation when you came to Goodison this season - So your hardly loyal fans of the champions are you!

You really do want to look after your own house before you criticise ours.

What are you going to do when you russian billionaire gets bored? and takes his money, leaving you lot in debt...? after all, he has only 'underwritten' your debt - he hasn't actually spent a single penny on players out of his own pocket - the only money he has spent is the £1 to buy the club from the great Ken Bates.

Remember the hoddle days - your fans didn't even bother travelling! Sad - big load of band wagons!

And for the records - any chelsea fans out there

YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT - WHERE IS YOUR COMBAT 18 NOW?!?!?! BIG TIMERS I DONT THINK!

Everton - in the 80's - how many trophies were won...?

In 85 alone, we won the charity shield, European Cup winners cup, League trophy, player of the year, manager of the year..

what did Chelsea win that year? Where Chelsea even in the top division then?

I can answer both of those questions - I bet that 'The_Blue' can't

reg, you come out with a load of rubbish so im not even going to bother responding to your anti-liverpool posts.

i agree with the hole chelsea issue, when the russion billionare runs out of money, you will probably lose half of your fans at every game.

going back to the liverpool-champions-of-europe issue, even though we did scrape through against chelsea, at the end of the day, we kept 2 clean sheets and therefore deserved to beat them. we played out of our skins last season in europe, and deserve some gratitude. wht more can liverpool do before they are regarded as decent champions? beat chelsea 5-0? beat benfica 9-0 in both legs? i think you will find that when it comes to the knockout stages in the premier club competition in europe, it does tend to get a bit scrappy. as i said before, just give us a break!

reg, you come out with a load of rubbish so im not even going to bother responding to your anti-liverpool posts.

i agree with the hole chelsea issue, when the russion billionare runs out of money, you will probably lose half of your fans at every game.

going back to the liverpool-champions-of-europe issue, even though we did scrape through against chelsea, at the end of the day, we kept 2 clean sheets and therefore deserved to beat them. we played out of our skins last season in europe, and deserve some gratitude. wht more can liverpool do before they are regarded as decent champions? beat chelsea 5-0? beat benfica 9-0 in both legs? i think you will find that when it comes to the knockout stages in the premier club competition in europe, it does tend to get a bit scrappy. as i said before, just give us a break!

Lad sort your head out!

The RS did realy well last year in the Champions League and we all recognise that and respect you as champions. What we dont like it the constant "5 times" & "Bitter blues" comments that are completely non relevant. It is you and your fellow Norwegians who wont have any proper sort of discussion / debate on the subject.

I gaurantee you could not answer a whole thread with us without spitting ur dummy and throwing all your toys out the pram! Go on i challenge you, structure your answers and dont say 5 European Cups, 18 League Championships or bitter blues just make your point.

Actualy what was your point??????

Infact if you do have a point start a new thread in general football or off topic and we can all see what you have to say!

The only reason Evertonians are thought of as bitter is simply because they spend more time talking about their hatred for Liverpool in whatever context, than actually making references to Everton themselves.

That is not just on here, ive noticed that on near enough on every Everton forum...to me that really is bizzare and can only imply a bitter hatred and underlying obsession with LFC.

If you go on any Liverpool forum...you may find one or 2 references made to Everton if you are lucky, most of the time the LFC fans are just obsessed with the state of affairs with their own club - not another club  :rolleyes:

You still chose to register and involve yourself tho'!!

Welcome to TT B)

I have registered to go on most Premiership football clubs internet forums, including Evertons.

I post on all the different forums, that doesnt imply i am a fan of that club - just football in general.

But my loyalties and support is to LFC

So do mancity / man u give eachother shit?

Villa / birmingham?

All london clubs?

Sunderland / Boro / Nwecastle?

Or are you trying to tell us that its only us big bad evertoinians who have a go at their local rivals?

Grow up and find something better to do with your time!