IGNORED

Reason To Be Cheerful

MikeO

Could be a big letdown for you Mike, It might break down. :o:o

Going strong Bill, it's an omen I tell ya, day of the first friendlies of the season and I pick up what at first glance appears to be a fairly boring Peugeot 306 Estate...

306.jpg

...get it home, turn it round and (to me anyway :D ) it gets very exciting! The car may last me a few years but the plate's for life B) .

100_0534.jpg

Makes me cheerful!

Edited by MikeO

Nice one mate Did it drive OK. No strange knocking or Funny noises. :D :D

Just a bit of a groin strain mate but I've got it booked in at my local garage....Rathbone's it's called :P ...on Monday to give it the once over :lol::lol: .

Seriously it drove like a dream, really slow heavy traffic coming past Stonehenge in clammy heat and the engine didn't even get warm (well obviously it did...but it didn't overheat), didn't miss a beat. Really pleased...just needs a TT sticker in the back to complete the look....Louis :) ??

Edited by MikeO

Ahh to be an Evertonian, if something isnt wrong its not right! :D

Anyway, We'll be fine we have a younger side now average age in its mid 20's (ok i guessed that but it must be something like that). Last season if we had held on to easy points that we dropped (citeh home and away, Wigan Home, Newcastle away, Boro home, Villa Home and away) we would have finished easily third, no doubt these mistakes would have been learned from, and we'll be on the other side of these margins, at the moment we really dont need new players, however i agree that a european experience player (PLEASE GOD BRING US RIQULEME) would take us up up and away.