IGNORED

Anelka The Probable Answer

evertonio

I don't know, I think we have tried to sign a few more players than some of us have given the management credit for.

Not really there fault if some one like the skunks nip in and offer a shed load more wages - We are not finacially able to compeate -

Mark my words if Newcastle continue to spend in the fasshion they have been and don't get a sniff of CL football (which looks no nearer than 12 months ago) they WILL be the next Leeds Utd.

I wouldn't be suprised if shepards ar*e is starting to twitch a bit when he looks at the books. There are a lot of players on big money at that club. Can they risk bringing another in?

If Anelka goes to the Toon, they HAVE to give him very good money just to be on par with the rest of the squad.

Guest fozzie22
it sure has

and has anyone seen old billy?

howcome when its during the season he's all over the media like a cheap burtons suit

and then when transfer window time comes, he does a lord lucan?

Yes its his annual holiday..the mans a fool,and should be locked up in an insane asylum