IGNORED

Reg And His Comments

Ian

It's a real shame Danish. Reg was last on here on the morning on 27th of July...curiously enough the very day you registered(! :o !), so you just missed him :rolleyes: . Just one of those unhappy coincidences I suppose...sure you'd have got on well together, you have so much in common ;)   :lol: !!

49754[/snapback]

coincidence is it?

• 11 months later...

"what is it these kopite gobshites singing their YNWA at goodision park and at Reebok stadium or at any venue they play in?

I dont know why they have to sing a song from the gerry and the pacemakers at a football game but geez... the song was getting onto the Bolton fans nerves and were about to start a punch up with the kopite gobshites from what i have heard couple of days ago.

i think its best for the FA to ban the YNWA anthem at any venue especially Analfield and if the kopite gobshites sing it during the a football match... the FA should take action against the shites for allowing their fans singing this trashy 45 year old song!"

Geez that would have to be one of... if not... the best post ever :eh:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...