IGNORED

Business As Usual (luckypool)

Well was it really a whole year ago Captain fantastic Gerrard cheated and

got luckypool a penalty at Sheffield Utd.....What happened today?Gerrard cheated

and got a free kick on the edge of the area...and the rest is history!

OH well!....move on there's a whole season of lucky own goals,whacky long shot's

and incredible refereing decisions(in their favor) to come.....

Plus points from the rs game?....well yes!Their best two players are still the boyhood

Blues Carrigher and captain fantastic.....Spend as much as they like but without those

two there only top 6!

Wouldn't mind taking crouch from them when he gets pissed off.

It's no wonder they call us bitter, what is the obsession with Liverpool? The only time I care how they do is when we play them

BULLSHIT!.....Your like most Blues,would love them to lose every week!

The one thing the rs don't want people to mention is the huge amounts of luck they

get.....for that reason alone I will continue to highlight it!

Any way who are you the internet police.Under the"General Football Discussion"section

I was under the impression I could talk about any team I want?

Arsenal were pretty lucky today!...... :rolleyes:

It's no wonder they call us bitter, what is the obsession with Liverpool? The only time I care how they do is when we play them

Funny that coming from someone who has started a thread called..................

...................."Liverpools new stadium".............................. :rolleyes:

Yeah your right, but I didn't start the thread because it is their stadium and I didn't say I thought the stadium was a disappointment because it's theirs. The fact is that stadium is an eyesore from the outside, and If it had been any other clubs stadium I'd say the same thing - which is highlighted by the fact I think our Tesco arena that will be in Kirkby is a load of shite and isn't special in any way.

Well!..............That's ok then :rolleyes:

Anyone see Rick Parrys comments about the Gerrard's injury?

Gerrards toe it seems is a nasty injury.....and there's no way he should play for

England this week!....it's the kind of injury that needs special attention and care!!

Luckypools physio's have begun that treatment already....begining with a midfield

battle with Chelsea!!