IGNORED

Neville To Newcastle For £4m?

Alot of the papers are saying Big Sam is weighing up a move for pip.

Moyes will defo knock it back, he will not surrender his captain for £4m, maybe a couple of more million then i think most of us would be tempted to sell but i doubt moyes would, although he doesnt always play to his full potential he would be very hard to replace due to his versititly.

Versatility is the key. But he is a winner. Coming from Man U after winning what he did and playing in CL etc means he can use that experience and mentality to use with our team.

He is a good captain and liked at the club. Sorry but 4Mil isnt close to what he is worth to the club/team im afraid. It would destroy confidence, and morale which is not just meaning we lose him, but others may well underperform to. Besides, who would take our HUGE throw-ins? :rolleyes:

Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes: Dont want to be accused of ganging up on you every time you post. -_-

good, nothing you can gang up on me about, i states that he was the only one to captain and lead the side and he was, all factual my friend. his experience will be important to us in uefa i feel

Phill is proberly the most inportant player in our squad in my opinion hes a good player and he keeps the team spirt alive weather Winning or loseing hes a great captain and is an very very key player ov the team

«« Born blue »»

«« Live blue »»

«« Stay blue »»

«« Die blue »»

«« 100% blue »»